NORWALK, Conn. – Kenneth Gunther Futter, a resident of Bell Island, Rowayton and New York City, died Aug. 19. He was 87.
Born Dec. 23, 1924, in Berlin, Germany, he was the son of Matthew and Erna Futter. He attended Kalisky School in Berlin, DeWitt Clinton High School in New York and Antioch College in Ohio.
Futter was a veteran of World War II and the Korean War. He worked as a management consultant and certified public accountant for various advertising, lumber and design businesses. After retirement, he volunteered with SCORE.
He is survived by his wife, Lyn Gaylord; two daughters, Catherine and Barbara; a stepdaughter, Jennifer; a stepson, Timothy; and a brother, Bernard.
A memorial service will be held privately. Memorial donations can be made to the Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County or Whittingham Cancer Center at Norwalk Hospital.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk