NORWALK, Conn. - Karin Fahey (Breese) Cable of Norwalk died May 22. She was 67.
Cable was born July 15, 1946, in Norwalk, to Edward Marion and Gloria M. Breese. She graduated from Norwalk High School and earned her Associates Degree from Norwalk Community College. She worked at Stop & Shop in both Connecticut and New York. She served as a volunteer for Saint Matthews Church cooking meals for homebound families.
Cable is survived by her mother, Gloria Breese; daughter, Melissa Fahey; partner, Karen Burke; son, Kevin Fahey; seven grandchildren; uncle, Donald MacInnis; and many cousins. She was predeceased by her father; son, Edward; and grandmother (Nana) Elizabeth MacInnis.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 28 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk. Burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut