NORWALK, Conn. – Karen Dee Pauling, a Norwalk native, died Sept. 29. She was 47.
Pauling was born May 28, 1965, in Norwalk. She graduated from Norwalk High School in 1984. She most recently was of Bridgeport.
She is survived by her mother, Sylvia Jean (Luther Jr.) Nelson; a son, Shawn Pauling; two daughters, Felicia Pauling and Tyshika Simmons; a sister, Tinda Miller; two brothers, Steven Pauling and Anthony Draughn; and many relatives and friends.
Funeral services will begin at 10 a.m. Friday at Calvary Baptist Church in Norwalk, with a viewing. A service will follow at 11 a.m. Burial will be at the convenience of the family. Baker-Isaac Funeral Services in Bridgeport is handling the arrangements.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal