NORWALK, Conn. – Karen Dee Pauling, a Norwalk native, died Sept. 29. She was 47.
Pauling was born May 28, 1965, in Norwalk. She graduated from Norwalk High School in 1984. She most recently was of Bridgeport.
She is survived by her mother, Sylvia Jean (Luther Jr.) Nelson; a son, Shawn Pauling; two daughters, Felicia Pauling and Tyshika Simmons; a sister, Tinda Miller; two brothers, Steven Pauling and Anthony Draughn; and many relatives and friends.
Funeral services will begin at 10 a.m. Friday at Calvary Baptist Church in Norwalk, with a viewing. A service will follow at 11 a.m. Burial will be at the convenience of the family. Baker-Isaac Funeral Services in Bridgeport is handling the arrangements.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast