NORWALK, Conn. – Karen Dee Pauling, a Norwalk native, died Sept. 29. She was 47.
Pauling was born May 28, 1965, in Norwalk. She graduated from Norwalk High School in 1984. She most recently was of Bridgeport.
She is survived by her mother, Sylvia Jean (Luther Jr.) Nelson; a son, Shawn Pauling; two daughters, Felicia Pauling and Tyshika Simmons; a sister, Tinda Miller; two brothers, Steven Pauling and Anthony Draughn; and many relatives and friends.
Funeral services will begin at 10 a.m. Friday at Calvary Baptist Church in Norwalk, with a viewing. A service will follow at 11 a.m. Burial will be at the convenience of the family. Baker-Isaac Funeral Services in Bridgeport is handling the arrangements.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving