NORWALK, Conn. - Josephine R. Knapp of Norwalk died. She was 82.
Knapp was born June 29, 1932, in Piano de Sorrento, Italy, and was the daughter of Stephen and Elena Mastellone. She was a graduate of the P.S. Deaf School in New York City and retired from C.R. Gibson where she was a typist. She was married to Raymond Knapp.
Knapp is survived by her brother, Stephen Mastellone of Queensbury, N.Y.; sister, Linda Della Badia of Brooklyn, N.Y.; brother-in-law Norman Knapp, Jr. of Melbourne, Fla.; sister-in-law, Janet DeMeo of Newtown; several nieces, nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister Yolanda DeRosa.
Calling hours are Monday, July 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Donations in Knapp’s name may be made to the P.S. Deaf School, 225 East 23rd St., New York, NY, 10010.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores