NORWALK, Conn. - Joseph Santo Galletta of Norwalk died Jan. 5. He was 75.
Galletta was born in Port Chester, N.Y.; son of Santo and Viola (Carmadella) Galletta. He worked for the Board of Education and was a private business owner.
Galletta is survived by his wife, Silvia; daughter, Diane Milluski; two grandsons; brother, Duke Galletta; stepbrothers, Alfred, Frank Pete; and stepsisters, Lisa and Linda Galletta. He was predeceased by his daughter, Patricia Galletta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 9, from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Other services to be held privately.
Memorial donations may be made to: The American Cancer Society, PO Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123 (www.cancer.org).
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast