NORWALK, Conn. - Joseph Santo Galletta of Norwalk died Jan. 5. He was 75.
Galletta was born in Port Chester, N.Y.; son of Santo and Viola (Carmadella) Galletta. He worked for the Board of Education and was a private business owner.
Galletta is survived by his wife, Silvia; daughter, Diane Milluski; two grandsons; brother, Duke Galletta; stepbrothers, Alfred, Frank Pete; and stepsisters, Lisa and Linda Galletta. He was predeceased by his daughter, Patricia Galletta.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 9, from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Other services to be held privately.
Memorial donations may be made to: The American Cancer Society, PO Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123 (www.cancer.org).
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say