NORWALK, Conn. - Joseph A. Boccuzzi Sr., a Norwalk resident, died Monday, June 9. He was 64.
Boccuzzi was born Nov. 20, 1949, in Stamford, the son of Connio Boccuzzi and Carmella (Dedda) Boccuzzi.
Boccuzzi is survived by his son, Joseph A. Boccuzzi Jr., and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 21, from 9 to 10 a.m. at Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 21, at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare