NORWALK, Conn. – Joseph J. Benincaso of Norwalk died Nov. 21 at Yale-New Haven Hospital. She was 68.
He was born Nov. 20, 1944, to Frank and Victoria Christiano Benincaso. He was married to Arlene Falasco Benincaso. Benincaso was a retired warehouse supervisor for Caspari Company. He served in the Army in the late 1960s.
Benincaso is survived by his wife; a brother, Carmine “Judgie” (Mary) Benincaso, of Norwalk, and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by two brothers, James and Frank “Junior” Benincaso Jr.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Monday at Church of the Assumption in Westport. Hoyt-Cognetta Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Critical Care Unit of Neurology at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare