NORWALK, Conn. - John "Jack" E. Abresky of Norwalk died Saturday, May 31. He was 85.
Abresky was born in Bridgeport, to John and Bessie Backus Abresky. He was raised in Westport and was a resident of Norwalk for the past 12 years. He worked for Dictaphone, prior to C.R. Gibson, where he retired.
Abresky is survived by his brother, William Abresky (Dolores) of Norwalk; two nieces; and great nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are from 10 a.m. until the time of the service. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, June 4 at 11 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. Burial will follow at Mountain Grove Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Marvin Senior Residence, 60 Gregory Boulevard, Norwalk, CT 06855.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk