NORWALK, Conn. - Jeanette T. Burrows of Norwalk died Tuesday, June 10. She was 80.
Burrows was born May 24, 1934 in the Bronx, N.Y., and has lived locally since 1969. She was a member of the VFW Women’s Auxiliary, Post 603.
Burrows is survived by her husband, Donald Burrows; children, Anthony Burrows of New Fairfield, Cheryl Williams (Albert) of Norwalk, Kathleen Malcy (Richard) of Bethel, and Theresa Lacalamito (Vinn) of Norwalk; 10 grandchildren; five great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday, June 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 17 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Burrows’ name may be made to the Norwalk Hospital Foundation, 34 Maple St., Norwalk, 06856 for the Whittingham Cancer Center or the Radiology Department.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk