NORWALK, Conn. - Jeanette T. Burrows of Norwalk died Tuesday, June 10. She was 80.
Burrows was born May 24, 1934 in the Bronx, N.Y., and has lived locally since 1969. She was a member of the VFW Women’s Auxiliary, Post 603.
Burrows is survived by her husband, Donald Burrows; children, Anthony Burrows of New Fairfield, Cheryl Williams (Albert) of Norwalk, Kathleen Malcy (Richard) of Bethel, and Theresa Lacalamito (Vinn) of Norwalk; 10 grandchildren; five great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday, June 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 17 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Burrows’ name may be made to the Norwalk Hospital Foundation, 34 Maple St., Norwalk, 06856 for the Whittingham Cancer Center or the Radiology Department.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal