NORWALK, Conn. - Jean A. Iannitti of Norwalk died Monday, Jan. 6. She was 73.
Iannitti was born Nov. 18, 1940, in Charleston, W. Va.; daughter of Theodore and Gay Reed Parsons. She was a graduate of Annapolis High School.
Iannitti is survived by her daughters, Jeanne (Jeffrey) Mangels and Debra (Royce) Lowden; five grandchildren; former husband, Pasquale Iannitti, all of Norwalk; brothers, Theodore, Gary and Gregory Parsons; sister, Janet Tolliver; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sisters, Josephine Hollen and Virginia Whited.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 14 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Donations in Iannitti’s name may be made to Notre Dame Convalescent Home.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured