NORWALK, Conn. - Jean A. Iannitti of Norwalk died Monday, Jan. 6. She was 73.
Iannitti was born Nov. 18, 1940, in Charleston, W. Va.; daughter of Theodore and Gay Reed Parsons. She was a graduate of Annapolis High School.
Iannitti is survived by her daughters, Jeanne (Jeffrey) Mangels and Debra (Royce) Lowden; five grandchildren; former husband, Pasquale Iannitti, all of Norwalk; brothers, Theodore, Gary and Gregory Parsons; sister, Janet Tolliver; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sisters, Josephine Hollen and Virginia Whited.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 14 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Donations in Iannitti’s name may be made to Notre Dame Convalescent Home.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues