NORWALK, Conn. - James J. Manzi of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 29. He was 83.
Manzi was born July 3, 1931, in Norwalk, the son of John J and Frances (Amato) Manzi. He was a retired baker for Pepperidge Farm and served with the Army during the Korean War.
Manzi is survived by his sisters, Josephine Domalewski and Marie Luczkowski; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and siblings, Mildred Zullo, Dominic, Michael, Rose, Jean and Dorothy Manzi.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31, from 10 to 11 a.m. at The Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, July 31, at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial with full military honors will follow at St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Norwalk Senior Center where Manzi spent a lot of time.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home