NORWALK, Conn. - James J. Manzi of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 29. He was 83.
Manzi was born July 3, 1931, in Norwalk, the son of John J and Frances (Amato) Manzi. He was a retired baker for Pepperidge Farm and served with the Army during the Korean War.
Manzi is survived by his sisters, Josephine Domalewski and Marie Luczkowski; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and siblings, Mildred Zullo, Dominic, Michael, Rose, Jean and Dorothy Manzi.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31, from 10 to 11 a.m. at The Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, July 31, at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial with full military honors will follow at St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Norwalk Senior Center where Manzi spent a lot of time.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say