NORWALK, Conn. - James J. Leskovsky of Norwalk died Saturday, July 5. He was 43.
Leskovsky was born May 7, 1971, in Norwalk, and was the son of John and Joan (Jedrychowski) Leskovsky. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School, class of 1992. He worked in the sheltered workshop at the STAR Center for 11 years and was a bronze medal recipient in the Connecticut Special Olympics.
Leskovsky is survived by his parents; brother, Roger (Tracy); a niece; aunts and uncles, Frank and Elaine, Judy and Jack, Richard and Helen; cousins; and a grand nephew. He was predeceased by his maternal and paternal grandparents.
Calling hours are Monday, July 7 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 8 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street