NORWALK, Conn. - James J. Leskovsky of Norwalk died Saturday, July 5. He was 43.
Leskovsky was born May 7, 1971, in Norwalk, and was the son of John and Joan (Jedrychowski) Leskovsky. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School, class of 1992. He worked in the sheltered workshop at the STAR Center for 11 years and was a bronze medal recipient in the Connecticut Special Olympics.
Leskovsky is survived by his parents; brother, Roger (Tracy); a niece; aunts and uncles, Frank and Elaine, Judy and Jack, Richard and Helen; cousins; and a grand nephew. He was predeceased by his maternal and paternal grandparents.
Calling hours are Monday, July 7 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 8 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
- 1 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged In January Dispute With Neighbor Involving Ax
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 5 Norwalk Will See Frigid Wind Chills Through Early Week