NORWALK, Conn. - James J. Leskovsky of Norwalk died Saturday, July 5. He was 43.
Leskovsky was born May 7, 1971, in Norwalk, and was the son of John and Joan (Jedrychowski) Leskovsky. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School, class of 1992. He worked in the sheltered workshop at the STAR Center for 11 years and was a bronze medal recipient in the Connecticut Special Olympics.
Leskovsky is survived by his parents; brother, Roger (Tracy); a niece; aunts and uncles, Frank and Elaine, Judy and Jack, Richard and Helen; cousins; and a grand nephew. He was predeceased by his maternal and paternal grandparents.
Calling hours are Monday, July 7 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 8 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk