NORWALK, Conn. - Jacqueline Moylan Callahan of Norwalk died April 12. She was 82.
Callahan was born in Springfield, Mass., and was the daughter of James and Kathryn (Hosey) Moylan. In 1952, she graduated from Regis College in Weston, Mass., having served as president of her class in her junior and senior years.
Callahan is survived by her children, Christopher J. Callahan of Cumberland, RI., Joan M. Carey of Madison, N.J., Ann M. Callahan of Norwalk, Susan E. Callahan of Norwalk and Richard J. Callahan of Wilton; 10 grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Richard Paul Callahan; brothers, James, John, Edmund, William; and sisters, Gertrude, Mary, Mildred and Helen.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Church of St.Thomas the Apostle, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be directed to: The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Grand Central Station, PO Box 4777, NY NY 10163-4777 (Michaeljfox.org)
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast