NORWALK, Conn. – Ioannis Tsahirides of Norwalk died Saturday, Jan. 12, at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He was 28.
Born in Greece, he was the son of Chris and Sofia Telidis Tsahirides of Norwalk. Tsahirides was employed as an automotive mechanic at Vernos Service in Darien.
In addition to his parents, survivors are three brothers, Dimitrios, George and Anastasios Tsahirides, all of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Ioannis and Kiriaki Tsahirides, of Greece; and his maternal grandparents, Dimitri and Akatarine Telidis, of Greece.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Burial will follow at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint