NORWALK, Conn. – Ioannis Tsahirides of Norwalk died Saturday, Jan. 12, at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He was 28.
Born in Greece, he was the son of Chris and Sofia Telidis Tsahirides of Norwalk. Tsahirides was employed as an automotive mechanic at Vernos Service in Darien.
In addition to his parents, survivors are three brothers, Dimitrios, George and Anastasios Tsahirides, all of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Ioannis and Kiriaki Tsahirides, of Greece; and his maternal grandparents, Dimitri and Akatarine Telidis, of Greece.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Burial will follow at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 4 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 5 Norwalk's Steven Enoch Commits To Play Basketball At UConn