STAMFORD, Conn. - Howard J. Brod, Jr. of Stamford died Friday, Jan. 3. He was 78.
Brod was born May 21, 1935, in Port Chester, to Howard J. Brod, Sr. and Melba Price Brod.
He was also a former resident of Norwalk and Florida. He was a self employed builder/contractor for 50 years before retiring from Signature Construction Co. of Stamford in 2005.
Brod is survived by his children, Debra L. Crosby (John) of Stamford, Cynthia A. DuJack of Danbury, Howard C. Brod of Clinton, Daniel R. Brod of Ticonderoga, N.Y.; sisters, Barbara Clark (John) of Long Island, Christina A. Phillips of Ridgefield; eight grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 0 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A prayer service will be held Thursday, Jan. 9 at 5 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Brod’s memory to the Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 or to the Parkinson Disease Foundation, 1359 Broadway, Suite 1509, New York, NY 10018.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint