NORWALK, Conn. - Helen Domonkos Hudak of Norwalk died Saturday, Jan. 18. She was 94.
Hudak was born Nov. 20, 1919, in Norwalk; daughter of Stephen and Magdolna (Sampias) Dononkos. She was a lifelong resident.
Hudak is survived by her son, Robert A. Hudak of Norwalk; brother, William Domonkos; and sisters, Veronoica Selwitz, Jolana Kish and Elizabeth Brown; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by his parents; and husband, William A. Hudak.
Funeral Services, will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21 at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday