STRATFORD, Conn. - Harvey S. Derman of Stratford and formerly of Norwalk, died Friday, July 31. He was 71.
Derman was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Harry and Paula Derman. He lived in Norwalk resident for most of his life until moving to Stratford 10 years ago. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School and attended the University of Connecticut. He was a retired accountant with the City of Norwalk.
Derman is survived by his sister, Ceil Scarpello; and two nieces and a nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother Martin Derman.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 11 a.m. in St. John's Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.adzimafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Mom's Future Burns Bright With Candle-Making Business
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Norwalk Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School