STRATFORD, Conn. - Harvey S. Derman of Stratford and formerly of Norwalk, died Friday, July 31. He was 71.
Derman was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Harry and Paula Derman. He lived in Norwalk resident for most of his life until moving to Stratford 10 years ago. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School and attended the University of Connecticut. He was a retired accountant with the City of Norwalk.
Derman is survived by his sister, Ceil Scarpello; and two nieces and a nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother Martin Derman.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 11 a.m. in St. John's Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.adzimafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield