STRATFORD, Conn. - Harvey S. Derman of Stratford and formerly of Norwalk, died Friday, July 31. He was 71.
Derman was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Harry and Paula Derman. He lived in Norwalk resident for most of his life until moving to Stratford 10 years ago. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School and attended the University of Connecticut. He was a retired accountant with the City of Norwalk.
Derman is survived by his sister, Ceil Scarpello; and two nieces and a nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother Martin Derman.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 11 a.m. in St. John's Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.adzimafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport