STRATFORD, Conn. - Harvey S. Derman of Stratford and formerly of Norwalk, died Friday, July 31. He was 71.
Derman was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Harry and Paula Derman. He lived in Norwalk resident for most of his life until moving to Stratford 10 years ago. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School and attended the University of Connecticut. He was a retired accountant with the City of Norwalk.
Derman is survived by his sister, Ceil Scarpello; and two nieces and a nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother Martin Derman.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 11 a.m. in St. John's Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.adzimafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday