STRATFORD, Conn. - Harvey S. Derman of Stratford and formerly of Norwalk, died Friday, July 31. He was 71.
Derman was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Harry and Paula Derman. He lived in Norwalk resident for most of his life until moving to Stratford 10 years ago. He was a graduate of Norwalk High School and attended the University of Connecticut. He was a retired accountant with the City of Norwalk.
Derman is survived by his sister, Ceil Scarpello; and two nieces and a nephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother Martin Derman.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 11 a.m. in St. John's Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.adzimafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced