NORWALK, Conn. - Harry J. Clark of Norwalk died Tuesday, June 24. He was 71.
Clark was born Feb. 26, 1943, in Kearny, N.J., and was the son of John and Clair Dillon Clark. He lived in Norwalk since 1969. He was a graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University, earning his B.S. in accounting, and worked for many years in his chosen field. In his retirement, he was a volunteer at St. Jerome Church, and was an unpaid member of S.C.O.R.E, mentoring small business owners.
Clark is survived by his wife, Joanne; children, Harry Clark, Jr. (Michele) of Wilton, Stephen Clark (Trish) of Old Greenwich, Jennifer Estes (Ray) of Hingham, Mass., and Michelle Clark of Norwalk; brother, Jack Clark (Pat) of New Port Richey, Fla.; 10 grandchildren; brothers- and sisters-in-law; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, June 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 28 at St. Jerome Church, 23 Half Mile Road, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Clark’s name may be made to St. Jerome Church.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Norwalk NAACP Announces Probe Into 2014 Death Of Redding Lawyer