NORWALK, Conn. – Gregory F. Reardon of Norwalk died Dec. 24 at Notre Dame Convalescent Home in Norwalk. He was 65.
Born July 18, 1947, he was son of the late Gregory F. Reardon Sr. and Irene Bartfay Reardon. An only child, he overcame childhood illness by dedicating himself to work, his family said. A musician, he enjoyed reading, movies and sports.
Reardon is survived by a cousin, Calvin Kurimai, of Madison, Conn.; and his caregiver, Michelle Taylor, of Norwalk.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday in the chapel of Notre Dame Convalescent Home in Norwalk. Burial will follow at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk. Collins Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Notre Dame Convalescent Home, 76 West Rocks Road, Norwalk, CT 06851.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens