NORWALK, Conn. - Grace I. Pease, of Norwalk, died March 7. She was 92.
Pease was born Feb. 1, 1921, in Norwalk Hospital, she was also a lifetime member of the Norwalk United Methodist Church.
Pease is survived by her husband, John; son, Michael (Valerie) Pease of Maplewood, N.J.; son, Kevin (Anouvone) Pease of Norwalk.; daughter, Bonnie Pease of Allentown, Pa.; five grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held March 30 at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary of the Norwalk United Methodist Church, and there will be a small reception in the downstairs meeting hall immediately following the service.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital