NORWALK, Conn. - Grace I. Pease, of Norwalk, died March 7. She was 92.
Pease was born Feb. 1, 1921, in Norwalk Hospital, she was also a lifetime member of the Norwalk United Methodist Church.
Pease is survived by her husband, John; son, Michael (Valerie) Pease of Maplewood, N.J.; son, Kevin (Anouvone) Pease of Norwalk.; daughter, Bonnie Pease of Allentown, Pa.; five grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held March 30 at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary of the Norwalk United Methodist Church, and there will be a small reception in the downstairs meeting hall immediately following the service.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 5 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk