NORWALK, Conn. - Grace I. Pease, of Norwalk, died March 7. She was 92.
Pease was born Feb. 1, 1921, in Norwalk Hospital, she was also a lifetime member of the Norwalk United Methodist Church.
Pease is survived by her husband, John; son, Michael (Valerie) Pease of Maplewood, N.J.; son, Kevin (Anouvone) Pease of Norwalk.; daughter, Bonnie Pease of Allentown, Pa.; five grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held March 30 at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary of the Norwalk United Methodist Church, and there will be a small reception in the downstairs meeting hall immediately following the service.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Mad Bulls Crown 5 Winners In Beginners Wrestling Meet