NORWALK, Conn. - Grace I. Pease, of Norwalk, died March 7. She was 92.
Pease was born Feb. 1, 1921, in Norwalk Hospital, she was also a lifetime member of the Norwalk United Methodist Church.
Pease is survived by her husband, John; son, Michael (Valerie) Pease of Maplewood, N.J.; son, Kevin (Anouvone) Pease of Norwalk.; daughter, Bonnie Pease of Allentown, Pa.; five grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held March 30 at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary of the Norwalk United Methodist Church, and there will be a small reception in the downstairs meeting hall immediately following the service.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk