NORWALK, Conn. - Grace Caiati DiCostanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 8. She was 100.
DiCostanzo was born Dec. 15, 1913, in Bari, Italy; daughter of Lorenzo Caiati and Maria Prosperi Caiati.
DiCostanzo is survived by her sons, Francis R. DiCostanzo (Anita) of Danbury and Lawrence N. DiCostanzo (Barbara) of Albany, Calif.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; and friend, Pamela H. DiCostanzo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John DiCostanzo,
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. in St. Philip Church, Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Donations in DiConstanzo’s memory may be made to the charity of your choosing.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk