NORWALK, Conn. - Grace Caiati DiCostanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 8. She was 100.
DiCostanzo was born Dec. 15, 1913, in Bari, Italy; daughter of Lorenzo Caiati and Maria Prosperi Caiati.
DiCostanzo is survived by her sons, Francis R. DiCostanzo (Anita) of Danbury and Lawrence N. DiCostanzo (Barbara) of Albany, Calif.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; and friend, Pamela H. DiCostanzo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John DiCostanzo,
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. in St. Philip Church, Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Donations in DiConstanzo’s memory may be made to the charity of your choosing.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced