NORWALK, Conn. - Grace Caiati DiCostanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 8. She was 100.
DiCostanzo was born Dec. 15, 1913, in Bari, Italy; daughter of Lorenzo Caiati and Maria Prosperi Caiati.
DiCostanzo is survived by her sons, Francis R. DiCostanzo (Anita) of Danbury and Lawrence N. DiCostanzo (Barbara) of Albany, Calif.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; and friend, Pamela H. DiCostanzo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John DiCostanzo,
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. in St. Philip Church, Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Donations in DiConstanzo’s memory may be made to the charity of your choosing.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 5 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station