NORWALK, Conn. - Grace Caiati DiCostanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 8. She was 100.
DiCostanzo was born Dec. 15, 1913, in Bari, Italy; daughter of Lorenzo Caiati and Maria Prosperi Caiati.
DiCostanzo is survived by her sons, Francis R. DiCostanzo (Anita) of Danbury and Lawrence N. DiCostanzo (Barbara) of Albany, Calif.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; and friend, Pamela H. DiCostanzo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John DiCostanzo,
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. in St. Philip Church, Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Donations in DiConstanzo’s memory may be made to the charity of your choosing.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 3 Norwalk Mom's Future Burns Bright With Candle-Making Business
- 4 Norwalk Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School