NORWALK, Conn. - Grace Caiati DiCostanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 8. She was 100.
DiCostanzo was born Dec. 15, 1913, in Bari, Italy; daughter of Lorenzo Caiati and Maria Prosperi Caiati.
DiCostanzo is survived by her sons, Francis R. DiCostanzo (Anita) of Danbury and Lawrence N. DiCostanzo (Barbara) of Albany, Calif.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; and friend, Pamela H. DiCostanzo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John DiCostanzo,
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. in St. Philip Church, Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Donations in DiConstanzo’s memory may be made to the charity of your choosing.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades