STRATFORD, Conn. - Giulia (Corpaci) Formosa of Stratford July 16. She was 79.
Formosa was born in Waterbury, and was a longtime area resident. She was a longtime employee of MBI Norwalk Book Division.
Formosa is survived by her husband, Ugo Formosa; sister, Tina D'Amico of Bridgeport; son-in-law, Craig Klembara of South China, Maine; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her daughter Lucie Klembara.
Calling hours are Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral services at 9 a.m. Saturday, July 20, at the Cyril. Mullins Funeral Home 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Interment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Lord Chamberlain 7003 Main St., Stratford, CT 06614.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home