STRATFORD, Conn. - Giulia (Corpaci) Formosa of Stratford July 16. She was 79.
Formosa was born in Waterbury, and was a longtime area resident. She was a longtime employee of MBI Norwalk Book Division.
Formosa is survived by her husband, Ugo Formosa; sister, Tina D'Amico of Bridgeport; son-in-law, Craig Klembara of South China, Maine; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her daughter Lucie Klembara.
Calling hours are Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral services at 9 a.m. Saturday, July 20, at the Cyril. Mullins Funeral Home 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Interment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Lord Chamberlain 7003 Main St., Stratford, CT 06614.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7