STRATFORD, Conn. - Giulia (Corpaci) Formosa of Stratford July 16. She was 79.
Formosa was born in Waterbury, and was a longtime area resident. She was a longtime employee of MBI Norwalk Book Division.
Formosa is survived by her husband, Ugo Formosa; sister, Tina D'Amico of Bridgeport; son-in-law, Craig Klembara of South China, Maine; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her daughter Lucie Klembara.
Calling hours are Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. Funeral services at 9 a.m. Saturday, July 20, at the Cyril. Mullins Funeral Home 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Interment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Lord Chamberlain 7003 Main St., Stratford, CT 06614.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store