NORWALK, Conn. – Gertrude Gilbert of Norwalk died Nov. 9 at Norwalk Hospital. She was 96.
Gilbert was born Aug. 17, 1916, in Mill Hill, England to George and Lily Gilbert. A retired lab technician, she worked at Norwalk Hospital for many years. She was an active member of the Rowayton Arts Center and an avid bird watcher and gardener.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk. There are no calling hours. Magner Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Rowayton Arts Center, 145 Rowayton Ave., Norwalk, CT 06853.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk