NORWALK, Conn. – Gary Lupinacci of Norwalk died Oct. 6 at Norwalk Hospital. He was 54.
Born March 13, 1958, in Stamford, he was the son of Vincent J. and Mary Kocak Lupinacci of Darien. Lupinacci loved being around people especially his family.
He is survived by his parents, Vincent and Mary; six brothers and sisters, Paul (Elizabeth) Lupinacci, of Yardley, Pa., Debra Lupinacci, of Darien, David (Stephanie) Lupinacci, of Norwalk, Susan (Steven) Gottlieb, of Stratford, Conn., Steven (Andrea) Lupinacci, of Westport, and Kevin (Jennifer) Lupinacci, of New Hartford, Conn.; and nine nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at St. Thomas More Church in Darien. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Friends of Lower Fairfield County Regional Center, 146 Silvermine Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home