NORWALK, Conn. – Gary Lupinacci of Norwalk died Oct. 6 at Norwalk Hospital. He was 54.
Born March 13, 1958, in Stamford, he was the son of Vincent J. and Mary Kocak Lupinacci of Darien. Lupinacci loved being around people especially his family.
He is survived by his parents, Vincent and Mary; six brothers and sisters, Paul (Elizabeth) Lupinacci, of Yardley, Pa., Debra Lupinacci, of Darien, David (Stephanie) Lupinacci, of Norwalk, Susan (Steven) Gottlieb, of Stratford, Conn., Steven (Andrea) Lupinacci, of Westport, and Kevin (Jennifer) Lupinacci, of New Hartford, Conn.; and nine nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at St. Thomas More Church in Darien. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Friends of Lower Fairfield County Regional Center, 146 Silvermine Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton