NORWALK, Conn. – Gary Lupinacci of Norwalk died Oct. 6 at Norwalk Hospital. He was 54.
Born March 13, 1958, in Stamford, he was the son of Vincent J. and Mary Kocak Lupinacci of Darien. Lupinacci loved being around people especially his family.
He is survived by his parents, Vincent and Mary; six brothers and sisters, Paul (Elizabeth) Lupinacci, of Yardley, Pa., Debra Lupinacci, of Darien, David (Stephanie) Lupinacci, of Norwalk, Susan (Steven) Gottlieb, of Stratford, Conn., Steven (Andrea) Lupinacci, of Westport, and Kevin (Jennifer) Lupinacci, of New Hartford, Conn.; and nine nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at St. Thomas More Church in Darien. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Friends of Lower Fairfield County Regional Center, 146 Silvermine Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk