NORWALK, Conn. - Frederick Z. B. Farnam Jr. of Norwalk died Sunday, Feb. 2. He was 68.
Farnam was born March 17, 1945, in New Haven, son of Frederick Z.B. and Katherine Martin Farnam. He had been a part of the Uncle Joe’s extended family, where he was a bartender for many years.
Farnam is survived by his extended family at Uncle Joe’s; daughters, Kim Wynne and Heather Jagodzinski; and brother, Thomas Farnam. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held Feb. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Uncle Joe’s. Friends may stop by at any time.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk