NORWALK, Conn. - Frederick Z. B. Farnam Jr. of Norwalk died Sunday, Feb. 2. He was 68.
Farnam was born March 17, 1945, in New Haven, son of Frederick Z.B. and Katherine Martin Farnam. He had been a part of the Uncle Joe’s extended family, where he was a bartender for many years.
Farnam is survived by his extended family at Uncle Joe’s; daughters, Kim Wynne and Heather Jagodzinski; and brother, Thomas Farnam. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held Feb. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Uncle Joe’s. Friends may stop by at any time.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report