NORWALK, Conn. - Frederick Z. B. Farnam Jr. of Norwalk died Sunday, Feb. 2. He was 68.
Farnam was born March 17, 1945, in New Haven, son of Frederick Z.B. and Katherine Martin Farnam. He had been a part of the Uncle Joe’s extended family, where he was a bartender for many years.
Farnam is survived by his extended family at Uncle Joe’s; daughters, Kim Wynne and Heather Jagodzinski; and brother, Thomas Farnam. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held Feb. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Uncle Joe’s. Friends may stop by at any time.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 5 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving