NORWALK, Conn. - Frederick Z. B. Farnam Jr. of Norwalk died Sunday, Feb. 2. He was 68.
Farnam was born March 17, 1945, in New Haven, son of Frederick Z.B. and Katherine Martin Farnam. He had been a part of the Uncle Joe’s extended family, where he was a bartender for many years.
Farnam is survived by his extended family at Uncle Joe’s; daughters, Kim Wynne and Heather Jagodzinski; and brother, Thomas Farnam. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held Feb. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Uncle Joe’s. Friends may stop by at any time.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield