NORWALK, Conn. - Frederick Z. B. Farnam Jr. of Norwalk died Sunday, Feb. 2. He was 68.
Farnam was born March 17, 1945, in New Haven, son of Frederick Z.B. and Katherine Martin Farnam. He had been a part of the Uncle Joe’s extended family, where he was a bartender for many years.
Farnam is survived by his extended family at Uncle Joe’s; daughters, Kim Wynne and Heather Jagodzinski; and brother, Thomas Farnam. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held Feb. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Uncle Joe’s. Friends may stop by at any time.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk