NORWALK, Conn. - Frederick Hunking Horne Jr. of Norwalk died Jan. 2. He was 59.
Horne was born June 17, 1954, to Frederick Hunking Horne Sr. and Janice Byam Horne in Lake Forest, Ill., and grew up in Lake Bluff, Ill. The family moved to Rye Beach, N.H., in the late 1960s. He graduated from Appleton Academy in N.H., in 1970 and held many jobs following his formal education. He worked as a lighting sales executive. He moved to Litepanels three years ago, promoting LED lighting. He was also co-owner of World View Cameras.
Horne is survived by his wife, Tina Lindegren Horne; daughters, Melissa Lindsey Horne and Megan Kelly Horne; sister, Lucia Stumreiter; sisters-in-law, Terry Wettergreen and Mary Lou Lindegren Perkins; brother-in-law, Bradley Perkins; nieces and a nephew; and mother-in-law, Ruth Lindegren. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Rayanne Horne.
There will be a celebration of Horne’s life at 12 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at the United Church of Rowayton, 210 Rowayton Ave., Rowayton, CT 06853.
Donations in lieu of flowers can be made in Fred’s name to the Whittingham Cancer Center, at Norwalk Hospital, 34 Maple Street, Norwalk, CT 06854 (203) 852-2216, Online Donations: bit.ly/1iAcOrC.
For more information, please visit; www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders