NORWALK, Conn. – Frances W. Li of Norwalk died Sept. 30 at Aurora Senior Living after a long illness. She was 86.
Li grew up in Boston and graduated from Boston public schools. She was married to Francis S. Li for 47 years. Li worked for the former Howland-Steinbeck Department Store in Norwalk.
She enjoyed traveling, cooking and reading. She an active volunteer with the RSVP program.
Li is survived by three children, Fulton Li, Franklin (Stella) Li and Noelle (Sam) Landsman; and two grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis; and five brothers and two sisters.
Magner Funeral Home is handling arrangements. There are no calling hours.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Vitas Hospice of Fairfield, 99 Hawley Lane, 1204, Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard