NORWALK, Conn. – Frances W. Li of Norwalk died Sept. 30 at Aurora Senior Living after a long illness. She was 86.
Li grew up in Boston and graduated from Boston public schools. She was married to Francis S. Li for 47 years. Li worked for the former Howland-Steinbeck Department Store in Norwalk.
She enjoyed traveling, cooking and reading. She an active volunteer with the RSVP program.
Li is survived by three children, Fulton Li, Franklin (Stella) Li and Noelle (Sam) Landsman; and two grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis; and five brothers and two sisters.
Magner Funeral Home is handling arrangements. There are no calling hours.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Vitas Hospice of Fairfield, 99 Hawley Lane, 1204, Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter