NORWALK, Conn. – Frances W. Li of Norwalk died Sept. 30 at Aurora Senior Living after a long illness. She was 86.
Li grew up in Boston and graduated from Boston public schools. She was married to Francis S. Li for 47 years. Li worked for the former Howland-Steinbeck Department Store in Norwalk.
She enjoyed traveling, cooking and reading. She an active volunteer with the RSVP program.
Li is survived by three children, Fulton Li, Franklin (Stella) Li and Noelle (Sam) Landsman; and two grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis; and five brothers and two sisters.
Magner Funeral Home is handling arrangements. There are no calling hours.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Vitas Hospice of Fairfield, 99 Hawley Lane, 1204, Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk