NORWALK, Conn. – Frances W. Li of Norwalk died Sept. 30 at Aurora Senior Living after a long illness. She was 86.
Li grew up in Boston and graduated from Boston public schools. She was married to Francis S. Li for 47 years. Li worked for the former Howland-Steinbeck Department Store in Norwalk.
She enjoyed traveling, cooking and reading. She an active volunteer with the RSVP program.
Li is survived by three children, Fulton Li, Franklin (Stella) Li and Noelle (Sam) Landsman; and two grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis; and five brothers and two sisters.
Magner Funeral Home is handling arrangements. There are no calling hours.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Vitas Hospice of Fairfield, 99 Hawley Lane, 1204, Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk