BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Frances A. Carberry of Bridgeport died Jan. 9. She was 62.
Carberry was born Jan. 31, 1951, in Providence, R.I.., the daughter of Frederick Carberry and Alice Flannelly Lombardo. She was employed by Norwalk Hospital in the customer service department for 11 years.
Carberry is survived by her godchildren; several cousins; and friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Jan. 25, at 00 noon in St. Andrew's Church, 395 Anton S.t, Bridgeport. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
For more information, please visit: http://www.galellofuneralhome.com.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter