BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Frances A. Carberry of Bridgeport died Jan. 9. She was 62.
Carberry was born Jan. 31, 1951, in Providence, R.I.., the daughter of Frederick Carberry and Alice Flannelly Lombardo. She was employed by Norwalk Hospital in the customer service department for 11 years.
Carberry is survived by her godchildren; several cousins; and friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Jan. 25, at 00 noon in St. Andrew's Church, 395 Anton S.t, Bridgeport. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
For more information, please visit: http://www.galellofuneralhome.com.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk