BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Frances A. Carberry of Bridgeport died Jan. 9. She was 62.
Carberry was born Jan. 31, 1951, in Providence, R.I.., the daughter of Frederick Carberry and Alice Flannelly Lombardo. She was employed by Norwalk Hospital in the customer service department for 11 years.
Carberry is survived by her godchildren; several cousins; and friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Jan. 25, at 00 noon in St. Andrew's Church, 395 Anton S.t, Bridgeport. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
For more information, please visit: http://www.galellofuneralhome.com.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk