BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Frances A. Carberry of Bridgeport died Jan. 9. She was 62.
Carberry was born Jan. 31, 1951, in Providence, R.I.., the daughter of Frederick Carberry and Alice Flannelly Lombardo. She was employed by Norwalk Hospital in the customer service department for 11 years.
Carberry is survived by her godchildren; several cousins; and friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Jan. 25, at 00 noon in St. Andrew's Church, 395 Anton S.t, Bridgeport. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
For more information, please visit: http://www.galellofuneralhome.com.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Mom's New Candle-Making Business Tops Norwalk Week’s News