BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Frances A. Carberry of Bridgeport died Jan. 9. She was 62.
Carberry was born Jan. 31, 1951, in Providence, R.I.., the daughter of Frederick Carberry and Alice Flannelly Lombardo. She was employed by Norwalk Hospital in the customer service department for 11 years.
Carberry is survived by her godchildren; several cousins; and friends.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated Saturday, Jan. 25, at 00 noon in St. Andrew's Church, 395 Anton S.t, Bridgeport. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
For more information, please visit: http://www.galellofuneralhome.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company