NORWALK, Conn. - Filomena “Fay” Coppolo of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 4. She was 91.
Coppolo was born Aug. 24, 1922, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Michael and Filomena Funaro Malagise. She lived locally for most of her life. She retired from Dietz Inc., where she had been a supervisor and a seamstress.
Coppolo is survived by her son, Angelo M. Coppolo (Mary) of Norwalk; daughter, Maryann Yamnicky (Mark) of Redding; sister, Rose Cocchia of Bridgeport; three grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Frank J. Coppolo; and brothers, Michael and Ralph Malagise.
Services were private. She will be buried at St. John Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Coppolo’s name may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured