NORWALK, Conn. - Eric J. Landers of Norwalk died Saturday, March 1. He was 68.
Landers was born Sept. 11, 1945, in New York City, he was the son of Manfred and Fira Barshak Landers. He studied architecture at Pratt University in Brooklyn, N.Y., and then moved to London where he lived for 8 years. He moved to New Canaan in 1979 where he established his architectural firm Robertson and Landers Architects with long time friend Malcolm Robertson. He practiced architecture for over 35 years.
Landers is survived by his wife, Monika S. Landers; daughter, Danika Landers of New York City; son, Christopher Landers (Samantha) of Weymouth, Mass.; and brother, Jon Landers of Danbury. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 15 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Hoyt Funeral Home, 199 Main St., New Canaan. Interment will be private. A Memorial Service for Landers will be held at the United Methodist Church, New Canaan at a later date and will be announced.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the United Methodist Church, 165 South Ave., New Canaan, CT 06840.
- 1 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 2 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk