NORWALK, Conn. - Emma Navady Koleszar of Norwalk died Friday, July 4. She was 96.
Koleszar was born in West Virginia, the daughter of Nicholas and Lydia (Solyum) Navady. She came to Norwalk with her parents at a young age and spent her entire life a resident. She was a member of the Calvin Reformed Church, formerly the Hungarian Reformed Church.
Koleszar is survived by her sons, L. Richard (Lori P.) Koleszar of Ridgefield, attorney Miklos P. (Dr. Michele D.) Koleszar of Norwalk and Dr. Alexander S. (Jill B.) Koleszar of Wilton; daughter-in law, Lori P. Koleszar of Redding; and nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband Louis A. Koleszar; brother, Alex Navady; and sisters, Irene Root Diego and Ethel Mellace.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 9, at 10 a.m. before the services. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday July 9, at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at Riverside cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to The Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington Ave., Norwalk, CT 06854.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury