NORWALK, Conn. - Emanuel Salvatore Pattavina of Norwalk died Thursday, Feb. 6. He was 77.
Pattavina was born in Middletown; son of Salvatore and Lucy (D'Aquila) Pattavina. He served in the U.S. Navy, Seabees in the late 50's. He worked as a union mason/bricklayer and as a woodworking instructor.
Pattavina is survived by his wife Rose; daughter, Danielle McElroy (Kelly) of Seattle, Wash.; son, Marc Pattavina of Los Angeles, Calif.; two grandchildren; sister, Sophia Perruccio (Sal); brother, Carmelo Pattavina (Peggy); and other relatives. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at St. Philip Church, 1 Fr. Conlin Pl, Norwalk, with burial to follow at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Norwalk Schools Receive $1.1 Million Grant For Common Core
- 4 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 5 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers