NORWALK, Conn. - Emanuel Salvatore Pattavina of Norwalk died Thursday, Feb. 6. He was 77.
Pattavina was born in Middletown; son of Salvatore and Lucy (D'Aquila) Pattavina. He served in the U.S. Navy, Seabees in the late 50's. He worked as a union mason/bricklayer and as a woodworking instructor.
Pattavina is survived by his wife Rose; daughter, Danielle McElroy (Kelly) of Seattle, Wash.; son, Marc Pattavina of Los Angeles, Calif.; two grandchildren; sister, Sophia Perruccio (Sal); brother, Carmelo Pattavina (Peggy); and other relatives. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at St. Philip Church, 1 Fr. Conlin Pl, Norwalk, with burial to follow at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 4 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation