NORWALK, Conn. - Emanuel “Manny” M. Karamanis of Norwalk died Sunday, March 16. He was 68.
Karamanis was born Aug. 7, 1945, in Norwalk, he was the son of Anastasia Sarantides and Michael Karamanis. He was an oil delivery man for Petro Oil Company for over 40 years and was the owner and manager of Area Fence Company in Norwalk.
Karamanis is survived by his wife, Emanuel; son, Nicholas Mastropietro; brothers, Nicholas Karamanis (Corine) and Gabriel Karamanis (Zora); a niece; cousins; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Funeral Services will be held Friday, March 21 at 11 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to: Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield