NORWALK, Conn. - Emanuel “Manny” M. Karamanis of Norwalk died Sunday, March 16. He was 68.
Karamanis was born Aug. 7, 1945, in Norwalk, he was the son of Anastasia Sarantides and Michael Karamanis. He was an oil delivery man for Petro Oil Company for over 40 years and was the owner and manager of Area Fence Company in Norwalk.
Karamanis is survived by his wife, Emanuel; son, Nicholas Mastropietro; brothers, Nicholas Karamanis (Corine) and Gabriel Karamanis (Zora); a niece; cousins; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Funeral Services will be held Friday, March 21 at 11 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to: Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 5 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station