NORWALK, Conn. - Emanuel “Manny” M. Karamanis of Norwalk died Sunday, March 16. He was 68.
Karamanis was born Aug. 7, 1945, in Norwalk, he was the son of Anastasia Sarantides and Michael Karamanis. He was an oil delivery man for Petro Oil Company for over 40 years and was the owner and manager of Area Fence Company in Norwalk.
Karamanis is survived by his wife, Emanuel; son, Nicholas Mastropietro; brothers, Nicholas Karamanis (Corine) and Gabriel Karamanis (Zora); a niece; cousins; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Funeral Services will be held Friday, March 21 at 11 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to: Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk