NORWALK, Conn. - Emanuel “Manny” M. Karamanis of Norwalk died Sunday, March 16. He was 68.
Karamanis was born Aug. 7, 1945, in Norwalk, he was the son of Anastasia Sarantides and Michael Karamanis. He was an oil delivery man for Petro Oil Company for over 40 years and was the owner and manager of Area Fence Company in Norwalk.
Karamanis is survived by his wife, Emanuel; son, Nicholas Mastropietro; brothers, Nicholas Karamanis (Corine) and Gabriel Karamanis (Zora); a niece; cousins; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Funeral Services will be held Friday, March 21 at 11 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to: Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say