NORWALK, Conn. - Elsie Terzian of Norwalk died March 21. She was 89.
Terzian was born July 3, 1924, in Windber Pa., she was the daughter of Joseph G. and Anna B. (Gondek) Showinsky. She graduated from Sidman High School, Sidman, Pa., in 1941. She worked at the King Coffer Co. in Detroit, Mich. She was married to Archie L. Terzian of Darien and made her home in Norwalk.
While in Connecticut she worked in accounts receivable at Pitney Bowes, as a bookkeeper at Norwalk State Technical College and retired from Rings End in Darien after 15 years in inventory control. She was a member of St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Darien.
Terzian is survived by her children, Bryan S. Terzian of Westport, (Anna) and Susan N. Kharazi of Northern California.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Joseph, Robert and Samuel.
A Memorial Service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St. Luke’s Church, 1864 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to St. Luke’s.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk