NORWALK, Conn. - Elsie Dorr Martin of Norwalk died Friday, April 11. She was 78.
Martin was born Oct. 30, 1935, in Norwalk, and was the daughter of Sanders M. Dorr and Emma Barron Dorr. She attended Norwalk Schools and graduated from Norwalk High School in 1953. She was a member of the DAR Norwalk Chapter.
Martin is survived by her husband, Keith H. Martin of Norwalk; children, David Martin of Lyme, Linda Martin and James Martin both of Norwalk; a granddaughter; two great grandchildren; sisters, Violet Tasco of Norwalk, Ethel Rubino of Norwalk and Millicent Bailey of California; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Sanders Dorr Jr. and Robert Dorr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Wednesday, April 16 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk