NORWALK, Conn. - Elsie Dorr Martin of Norwalk died Friday, April 11. She was 78.
Martin was born Oct. 30, 1935, in Norwalk, and was the daughter of Sanders M. Dorr and Emma Barron Dorr. She attended Norwalk Schools and graduated from Norwalk High School in 1953. She was a member of the DAR Norwalk Chapter.
Martin is survived by her husband, Keith H. Martin of Norwalk; children, David Martin of Lyme, Linda Martin and James Martin both of Norwalk; a granddaughter; two great grandchildren; sisters, Violet Tasco of Norwalk, Ethel Rubino of Norwalk and Millicent Bailey of California; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Sanders Dorr Jr. and Robert Dorr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Wednesday, April 16 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Mom's New Candle-Making Business Tops Norwalk Week’s News