NORWALK, Conn. - Elsie Dorr Martin of Norwalk died Friday, April 11. She was 78.
Martin was born Oct. 30, 1935, in Norwalk, and was the daughter of Sanders M. Dorr and Emma Barron Dorr. She attended Norwalk Schools and graduated from Norwalk High School in 1953. She was a member of the DAR Norwalk Chapter.
Martin is survived by her husband, Keith H. Martin of Norwalk; children, David Martin of Lyme, Linda Martin and James Martin both of Norwalk; a granddaughter; two great grandchildren; sisters, Violet Tasco of Norwalk, Ethel Rubino of Norwalk and Millicent Bailey of California; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Sanders Dorr Jr. and Robert Dorr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Wednesday, April 16 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 Norwalk Man Arrested Twice On Drugs, Threatening Officer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight