NORWALK, Conn. - Elsie Dorr Martin of Norwalk died Friday, April 11. She was 78.
Martin was born Oct. 30, 1935, in Norwalk, and was the daughter of Sanders M. Dorr and Emma Barron Dorr. She attended Norwalk Schools and graduated from Norwalk High School in 1953. She was a member of the DAR Norwalk Chapter.
Martin is survived by her husband, Keith H. Martin of Norwalk; children, David Martin of Lyme, Linda Martin and James Martin both of Norwalk; a granddaughter; two great grandchildren; sisters, Violet Tasco of Norwalk, Ethel Rubino of Norwalk and Millicent Bailey of California; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Sanders Dorr Jr. and Robert Dorr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held Wednesday, April 16 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street