NORWALK, Conn. - Elisavet (Lisa) Tsopanides of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 8. She was 43.
Tsopanides was born July 27, 1970, to Rena Kalmanides Tsopanides and Triantafilos Tsopanides.
Tsopanides is survived by her daughter, Alexandria (Aleka); mother, Rena; brother, Timmy; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her grandparents, Soteria and Demosthenis Kalmanides; father, Triantafilos; brother, Dennis; and cousin, Dean.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 13, from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Funeral services will be held Monday, July 14, at 10 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare