NORWALK, Conn. - Elisavet (Lisa) Tsopanides of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 8. She was 43.
Tsopanides was born July 27, 1970, to Rena Kalmanides Tsopanides and Triantafilos Tsopanides.
Tsopanides is survived by her daughter, Alexandria (Aleka); mother, Rena; brother, Timmy; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her grandparents, Soteria and Demosthenis Kalmanides; father, Triantafilos; brother, Dennis; and cousin, Dean.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 13, from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Funeral services will be held Monday, July 14, at 10 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk