NORWALK, Conn. - Elisavet (Lisa) Tsopanides of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 8. She was 43.
Tsopanides was born July 27, 1970, to Rena Kalmanides Tsopanides and Triantafilos Tsopanides.
Tsopanides is survived by her daughter, Alexandria (Aleka); mother, Rena; brother, Timmy; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her grandparents, Soteria and Demosthenis Kalmanides; father, Triantafilos; brother, Dennis; and cousin, Dean.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 13, from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Funeral services will be held Monday, July 14, at 10 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk