NORWALK, Conn. - Elisavet (Lisa) Tsopanides of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 8. She was 43.
Tsopanides was born July 27, 1970, to Rena Kalmanides Tsopanides and Triantafilos Tsopanides.
Tsopanides is survived by her daughter, Alexandria (Aleka); mother, Rena; brother, Timmy; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her grandparents, Soteria and Demosthenis Kalmanides; father, Triantafilos; brother, Dennis; and cousin, Dean.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 13, from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Funeral services will be held Monday, July 14, at 10 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard