NORWALK, Conn. - Elisavet (Lisa) Tsopanides of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 8. She was 43.
Tsopanides was born July 27, 1970, to Rena Kalmanides Tsopanides and Triantafilos Tsopanides.
Tsopanides is survived by her daughter, Alexandria (Aleka); mother, Rena; brother, Timmy; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her grandparents, Soteria and Demosthenis Kalmanides; father, Triantafilos; brother, Dennis; and cousin, Dean.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 13, from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Funeral services will be held Monday, July 14, at 10 a.m. in St. George Greek Orthodox Church. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, 81 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus
- 5 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market