NORWALK, Conn. - Eleanor Mae Doane Fahey of Norwalk died Jan. 29. She was 84.
Fahey was born June 22,1929; daughter of George Belton and Katherine Lynch Doane. She was a lifelong resident of Norwalk. She graduated from Norwalk High School, class of 1947. She worked as a secretary for a variety of businesses including King Features Syndicate, St. Philip Religious Education Program and Cooke Vacuum. She was a parishioner of St. Philip Church.
Fahey is survived by her children, Patricia Toni (Gerald) of Norwalk, Janet Fahey Cashman of Branchburg, N.J., Betsy Roche (Tom) of Randolph, N.J., Moira Barber (John) of Norwalk, Katie Johnson (Mickey) of Easton, Meg Leach (Chuck) of Pembroke, Mass., and John Fahey (Lauren) of Tyngsboro, Mass.; 15 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; brother-in-law, Michael Fahey S.J. of Fairfield; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John A. Fahey; and sister, Katherine Doane Flynn.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at St. Philip Church, Norwalk.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Philip Church.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk