NORWALK, Conn. - Dr. Norman Marcus of Norwalk died Sunday, April 13. He was 95.
Dr. Marcus was born Feb. 16, 1919, in Syria, he was the son of Ezra and Jamille Marcus.
Dr. Marcus is survived by his son, Eric Marcus (Lela); daughters, Amy Marcus (Harry) Coombs and Beth Haughney (Stephen); sister Virginia Bigio; nine grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Harriet Marcus
Graveside Services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, April 17 in Temple Shalom Cemetery, Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in memory of Dr. Marcus may be made to: The Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport