NORWALK, Conn. - Dr. Norman Marcus of Norwalk died Sunday, April 13. He was 95.
Dr. Marcus was born Feb. 16, 1919, in Syria, he was the son of Ezra and Jamille Marcus.
Dr. Marcus is survived by his son, Eric Marcus (Lela); daughters, Amy Marcus (Harry) Coombs and Beth Haughney (Stephen); sister Virginia Bigio; nine grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Harriet Marcus
Graveside Services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, April 17 in Temple Shalom Cemetery, Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in memory of Dr. Marcus may be made to: The Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk