NORWALK, Conn. - Dr. M. Hyman Hodish of Norwalk died Thursday, July 31. He was 92.
Hodish was born Sept. 12, 1921, in Syracuse, N.Y., and was the son of Jacob and Lena Hodish. He practiced dentistry in Norwalk for over 40 years and was a member of Congregation Beth El in Norwalk.
Hodish is survived by his son, Michael Hodish (Julia) of Bethel; a granddaughter; sister, Shirley Rifkin of Jerusalem; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Harriet Levenson Hodish.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, at Congregation Beth El, 109 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Beth El Cemetery, 109 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast