NORWALK, Conn. - Dr. M. Hyman Hodish of Norwalk died Thursday, July 31. He was 92.
Hodish was born Sept. 12, 1921, in Syracuse, N.Y., and was the son of Jacob and Lena Hodish. He practiced dentistry in Norwalk for over 40 years and was a member of Congregation Beth El in Norwalk.
Hodish is survived by his son, Michael Hodish (Julia) of Bethel; a granddaughter; sister, Shirley Rifkin of Jerusalem; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Harriet Levenson Hodish.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, at Congregation Beth El, 109 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Beth El Cemetery, 109 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach