NORWALK, Conn. - Dr. M. Hyman Hodish of Norwalk died Thursday, July 31. He was 92.
Hodish was born Sept. 12, 1921, in Syracuse, N.Y., and was the son of Jacob and Lena Hodish. He practiced dentistry in Norwalk for over 40 years and was a member of Congregation Beth El in Norwalk.
Hodish is survived by his son, Michael Hodish (Julia) of Bethel; a granddaughter; sister, Shirley Rifkin of Jerusalem; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Harriet Levenson Hodish.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, at Congregation Beth El, 109 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in Beth El Cemetery, 109 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say