NORWALK, Conn. - Dorothy L. Dragonetti of Norwalk died Monday, June 16. She was 84.
Dragonetti was born Oct. 21, 1929, in New York City, she was the daughter of Onofrio and Mary Rizzo LoGiudice. She was a former bookkeeper. She was the wife of Joseph Dragonetti.
Dragonetti is survived by her sons, Joseph Dragonetti (Debbie) and Robert Dragonetti; daughters, Diana Mazzello (Anthony) and Marie Gentile; nine grandchildren; a great grandson; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; son-in-law, John Gentile; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Donations in Dragonetti’s name may be made to the St. Matthew Church Children’s Library.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say