NORWALK, Conn. - Dorothy L. Dragonetti of Norwalk died Monday, June 16. She was 84.
Dragonetti was born Oct. 21, 1929, in New York City, she was the daughter of Onofrio and Mary Rizzo LoGiudice. She was a former bookkeeper. She was the wife of Joseph Dragonetti.
Dragonetti is survived by her sons, Joseph Dragonetti (Debbie) and Robert Dragonetti; daughters, Diana Mazzello (Anthony) and Marie Gentile; nine grandchildren; a great grandson; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; son-in-law, John Gentile; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Donations in Dragonetti’s name may be made to the St. Matthew Church Children’s Library.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury