NORWALK, Conn. - Dorothy L. Dragonetti of Norwalk died Monday, June 16. She was 84.
Dragonetti was born Oct. 21, 1929, in New York City, she was the daughter of Onofrio and Mary Rizzo LoGiudice. She was a former bookkeeper. She was the wife of Joseph Dragonetti.
Dragonetti is survived by her sons, Joseph Dragonetti (Debbie) and Robert Dragonetti; daughters, Diana Mazzello (Anthony) and Marie Gentile; nine grandchildren; a great grandson; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; son-in-law, John Gentile; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Donations in Dragonetti’s name may be made to the St. Matthew Church Children’s Library.
- 1 Norwalk Winner Scoops Up $1M Powerball Windfall After Blizzard
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Norwalk
- 5 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide