SHELTON, Conn. - Donald (Skip) Ruch Jr. of Shelton died Sept. 13. He was 58.
Ruch was born March 10, 1955, in St. Louis, Mo., son of Donald Ruch Sr. and Jeannine (Tullis) Ruch. A longtime resident of Norwalk, he graduated from Norwalk High School and then from Bethany College. He was as the publisher of Turbomachinery, a trade magazine for the power equipment business.
Ruch is survived by his father, Donald; brothers, John of Napa, Calif., and Jim of Ashville, N.C.; daughter, Kelley; son, Colin; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his mother, Jeannine.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Bridgeport Animal Shelter, 236 Evergreen St, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk