SHELTON, Conn. - Donald (Skip) Ruch Jr. of Shelton died Sept. 13. He was 58.
Ruch was born March 10, 1955, in St. Louis, Mo., son of Donald Ruch Sr. and Jeannine (Tullis) Ruch. A longtime resident of Norwalk, he graduated from Norwalk High School and then from Bethany College. He was as the publisher of Turbomachinery, a trade magazine for the power equipment business.
Ruch is survived by his father, Donald; brothers, John of Napa, Calif., and Jim of Ashville, N.C.; daughter, Kelley; son, Colin; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his mother, Jeannine.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Bridgeport Animal Shelter, 236 Evergreen St, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Norwalk Sky
- 5 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin