SHELTON, Conn. - Donald (Skip) Ruch Jr. of Shelton died Sept. 13. He was 58.
Ruch was born March 10, 1955, in St. Louis, Mo., son of Donald Ruch Sr. and Jeannine (Tullis) Ruch. A longtime resident of Norwalk, he graduated from Norwalk High School and then from Bethany College. He was as the publisher of Turbomachinery, a trade magazine for the power equipment business.
Ruch is survived by his father, Donald; brothers, John of Napa, Calif., and Jim of Ashville, N.C.; daughter, Kelley; son, Colin; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his mother, Jeannine.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Bridgeport Animal Shelter, 236 Evergreen St, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Mom's New Candle-Making Business Tops Norwalk Week’s News