NORWALK, Conn. - Digna “Diana” Martinez, formerly of Norwalk, died June 12. She was 94.
Martinez was born Sept. 27, 1919, in Ponce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Jose Pericas and Rosa Quilems, and was a former resident of Norwalk.
Martinez is survived by her daughters, Rose M. Warren (Michael) of Sun City, Ariz., and Lillian Lake (Walter) of Pataskala, Ohio; son, Roberto Tirado of Santa Barbara, Calif.; brother, Alex Pericas Sr. of Kissimmee, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Luis M. Martinez; and grandson, Christopher Tirado.
Services and interment will be private and there are no visiting hours.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues