NORWALK, Conn. - Digna “Diana” Martinez, formerly of Norwalk, died June 12. She was 94.
Martinez was born Sept. 27, 1919, in Ponce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Jose Pericas and Rosa Quilems, and was a former resident of Norwalk.
Martinez is survived by her daughters, Rose M. Warren (Michael) of Sun City, Ariz., and Lillian Lake (Walter) of Pataskala, Ohio; son, Roberto Tirado of Santa Barbara, Calif.; brother, Alex Pericas Sr. of Kissimmee, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Luis M. Martinez; and grandson, Christopher Tirado.
Services and interment will be private and there are no visiting hours.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk