NORWALK, Conn. - Digna “Diana” Martinez, formerly of Norwalk, died June 12. She was 94.
Martinez was born Sept. 27, 1919, in Ponce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Jose Pericas and Rosa Quilems, and was a former resident of Norwalk.
Martinez is survived by her daughters, Rose M. Warren (Michael) of Sun City, Ariz., and Lillian Lake (Walter) of Pataskala, Ohio; son, Roberto Tirado of Santa Barbara, Calif.; brother, Alex Pericas Sr. of Kissimmee, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Luis M. Martinez; and grandson, Christopher Tirado.
Services and interment will be private and there are no visiting hours.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard