NORWALK, Conn. - Digna “Diana” Martinez, formerly of Norwalk, died June 12. She was 94.
Martinez was born Sept. 27, 1919, in Ponce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Jose Pericas and Rosa Quilems, and was a former resident of Norwalk.
Martinez is survived by her daughters, Rose M. Warren (Michael) of Sun City, Ariz., and Lillian Lake (Walter) of Pataskala, Ohio; son, Roberto Tirado of Santa Barbara, Calif.; brother, Alex Pericas Sr. of Kissimmee, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Luis M. Martinez; and grandson, Christopher Tirado.
Services and interment will be private and there are no visiting hours.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged Again With Running Hole-In-One Insurance Scam
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police: Georgia Man Bites Doctor At Norwalk Hospital
- 5 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead