NORWALK, Conn. - Digna “Diana” Martinez, formerly of Norwalk, died June 12. She was 94.
Martinez was born Sept. 27, 1919, in Ponce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Jose Pericas and Rosa Quilems, and was a former resident of Norwalk.
Martinez is survived by her daughters, Rose M. Warren (Michael) of Sun City, Ariz., and Lillian Lake (Walter) of Pataskala, Ohio; son, Roberto Tirado of Santa Barbara, Calif.; brother, Alex Pericas Sr. of Kissimmee, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Luis M. Martinez; and grandson, Christopher Tirado.
Services and interment will be private and there are no visiting hours.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital