NORWALK, Conn. - Delina A. Anastasia of Norwalk died Wednesday, Aug. 28. She was 91.
Anastasia was born May 23, 1922, in Scranton, Pa., daughter of James and Mary Appa Cardamone, and was a former resident of Elm Street in Norwalk.
Anastasia is survived by her daughter, Rosemarie A. Flynn (Brendan) of Trumbull; son, William J. Anastasia of Norwalk; brother, Dominic Cardamone of Hamden; sister, Lucille Esposito of Milford; four grandchildren; five great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Frank A. Anastasia; grandson, Sean Anastasia; and sisters, Mary Pierce and Connie Nardella.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30 at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave. A celebration of Anastasia’s life will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, at the funeral home with Rev. John Cardamone officiating. Burial will follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Anastasia’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Way., Memphis, TN, 38105 or to CT Hospice, 100 Double Beach Rd., Branford, CT, 06405.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 5 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus