NORWALK, Conn. - Delina A. Anastasia of Norwalk died Wednesday, Aug. 28. She was 91.
Anastasia was born May 23, 1922, in Scranton, Pa., daughter of James and Mary Appa Cardamone, and was a former resident of Elm Street in Norwalk.
Anastasia is survived by her daughter, Rosemarie A. Flynn (Brendan) of Trumbull; son, William J. Anastasia of Norwalk; brother, Dominic Cardamone of Hamden; sister, Lucille Esposito of Milford; four grandchildren; five great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Frank A. Anastasia; grandson, Sean Anastasia; and sisters, Mary Pierce and Connie Nardella.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30 at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave. A celebration of Anastasia’s life will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, at the funeral home with Rev. John Cardamone officiating. Burial will follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Anastasia’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Way., Memphis, TN, 38105 or to CT Hospice, 100 Double Beach Rd., Branford, CT, 06405.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal