NORWALK, Conn. - David J. DiQuinzio of Norwalk died Jan. 15. He was 52.
DiQuinzio was born Aug. 1, 1961, in Port Chester, New York; son of Julio DiQuinzio and Antoinette Cartisano Schwartz.
DiQuinzio is survived by his sister, Marlyse D. Modzeleski (William) of Burke, Va.; brother, Gino DiQuinzio of Denver, Colo.; girlfriend and companion, Annie Bonanno and her children of Norwalk; several nieces, nephews; and cousins.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 10:15 a.m. for a Mass which will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m., at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, in Port Chester.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint