VENICE, Fla. - David Allen Chuzas of Venice, formerly of Norwalk and Stratford, Conn., died Thursday, Feb. 6. He was 49.
Chuzas was born Oct. 11, 1964, to Robert and Mary Jayne Chuzas. He graduated from Central Catholic High School in Norwalk. He worked 28 years for Westport Precision of Stratford, Conn., as a precision sheet metal fabricator before relocating to Venice.
Chuzas is survived by his daughter, Ava of Norwalk; sister, Lisa A. Purcell of Boynton Beach; brother, Robert S. Chuzas of San Diego, Calif.; father, Robert, of Venice; nephew and niece; and former wife, Catherine of Norwalk. He was predeceased by his mother, Mary.
Services are private and will be held in Florida.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Chuzas's memory may be made to The American Heart Association via their website at http://www.heart.org/
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island