VENICE, Fla. - David Allen Chuzas of Venice, formerly of Norwalk and Stratford, Conn., died Thursday, Feb. 6. He was 49.
Chuzas was born Oct. 11, 1964, to Robert and Mary Jayne Chuzas. He graduated from Central Catholic High School in Norwalk. He worked 28 years for Westport Precision of Stratford, Conn., as a precision sheet metal fabricator before relocating to Venice.
Chuzas is survived by his daughter, Ava of Norwalk; sister, Lisa A. Purcell of Boynton Beach; brother, Robert S. Chuzas of San Diego, Calif.; father, Robert, of Venice; nephew and niece; and former wife, Catherine of Norwalk. He was predeceased by his mother, Mary.
Services are private and will be held in Florida.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Chuzas's memory may be made to The American Heart Association via their website at http://www.heart.org/
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say