NORWALK, Conn. - Daniel D. Secchi of Norwalk, died Sunday, May 18. He was 84.
Secchi was born March 21, 1930, in Norwalk. He was the son of Dominick and Marion Kmicinsky Secchi. He was a Korean War veteran of the U.S. Navy. He retired from Automatic Signal Corp. in 1981 as plant superintendent.
He was a member of the South Norwalk Boat Club since 1952 and was an Exchange Club member for 25 years.
Secchi is survived by his wife, Mary Lou Barrows Secchi; daughter, Linda Hayo (Carl) of Trumbull; son, David Secchi (Laura) of Patterson, N.Y.; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Private services with military honors were held. Disposition is also private.
Memorial contributions may be made to South Norwalk Boat Club, P.C. Johnny Rogers Scholarship Fund, 17 Mack St., S. Norwalk, CT 06854 or to Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT 06897.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk