NORWALK, Conn. - Daniel D. Secchi of Norwalk, died Sunday, May 18. He was 84.
Secchi was born March 21, 1930, in Norwalk. He was the son of Dominick and Marion Kmicinsky Secchi. He was a Korean War veteran of the U.S. Navy. He retired from Automatic Signal Corp. in 1981 as plant superintendent.
He was a member of the South Norwalk Boat Club since 1952 and was an Exchange Club member for 25 years.
Secchi is survived by his wife, Mary Lou Barrows Secchi; daughter, Linda Hayo (Carl) of Trumbull; son, David Secchi (Laura) of Patterson, N.Y.; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Private services with military honors were held. Disposition is also private.
Memorial contributions may be made to South Norwalk Boat Club, P.C. Johnny Rogers Scholarship Fund, 17 Mack St., S. Norwalk, CT 06854 or to Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County, P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT 06897.
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts