NORWALK, Conn. - Dale Cihi of Norwalk died Feb. 2. He was 60.
Cihi was born Jan. 11, 1954; son of Robert Cihi and Nancy Reith. He graduated from Edgemont High School in Scarsdale, N.Y. in 1972 and pursued his artistic passions at SUNY Purchase where he earned a BFA in Film in 1977. After marriage he settled in Norwalk.
In 1983, he founded Videofilm Systems, Inc, a company ever-evolving over the course of Dale’s career in the television and video production industry. His most recent niche was in large screen projection, monitor and LED wall installations. He was also responsible for the creation of STAGE 18, Norwalk’s only film and video sound stage for over 20 years.
Cihi is survived by his wife, Kathy; children, Justin and Krysta; parents, Robert Cihi and Nancy Reith; brothers, Guy (Keiko), Kurt (Helen); aunt, Jill Maguire; numerous cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, Rob.
No service details available.
Donations in memory of Cihi may be made to the National Symphony Orchestra (Contact 202.416.8058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders