NORWALK, Conn. - Clifford Louis Avery, Sr. of Norwalk died Tuesday, May 13. He was 67.
Avery was born in Stamford, he was the son of George and Jenny (Russo) Avery, Sr, he worked as a painter and contractor. He was married to Kathy (Panish) Avery for 33 years.
Avery is survived by his sons, Clifford Avery Jr. (Ann Marie) of Cibilo, Texas, and Andrew Avery (Kristin) of Houston, Texas; four grandchildren; brothers, Ronald Avery (Judy) of Bethel, and Albert Avery (Pat) of Ephrata, Pa.; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, George Avery Jr and Roger Avery.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, other services to be held privately. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, May 16 at the funeral home.
Memorial donations may be made to: Cape Cod COPD Support Group c/o Dorothy Pike, 404A Great Marsh Road, Centerville, MA 02632.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter