NORWALK, Conn. - Clare Elizabeth (Kenlon) Trudel of Norwalk died Friday, Dec. 20. She was 82.
Trudel was born to Francis Xavier Kenlon, Sr. and Marie Burke Kenlon of Mt Vernon, N.Y., in 1931. She graduated from St. Gabriele’s High School, Mount Vernon, class of 1949, and the Berkely Business School. She held various positions as an administrative specialist over the course of her career working for Brien McMahon High School, IBM and J.H. Whitney & Company.
Trudel is survived by her husband, Richard J. Trudel; children, Kevin Trudel (Elaine), Mary Trudel Leone (Dr. Donald Leone), Gregory J. Trudel (Teri), Kathleen Trudel King (Robert) and Julia Trudel Watson (Douglas); 22 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters, Jane Kenlon Wands of Apex, N.C., Mary Kenlon Thompson of Florence, S.C.; brother, Father Joseph Knute Kenlon, OFM Cap. She was predeceased by her triplet daughters, Jane Suzanne and Maureen Trudel; sisters, Virginia Kenlon, Gloria Kenlon Jurina; and brother, Francis Xavier Kenlon, Jr.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 27 at St. Jerome Roman Catholic Church, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Trudel’s honor may be made to St. Jerome Church, 23 Half Mile Rd, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For info or online guestbook, please go to: Magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton