NORWALK, Conn. - Clare Elizabeth (Kenlon) Trudel of Norwalk died Friday, Dec. 20. She was 82.
Trudel was born to Francis Xavier Kenlon, Sr. and Marie Burke Kenlon of Mt Vernon, N.Y., in 1931. She graduated from St. Gabriele’s High School, Mount Vernon, class of 1949, and the Berkely Business School. She held various positions as an administrative specialist over the course of her career working for Brien McMahon High School, IBM and J.H. Whitney & Company.
Trudel is survived by her husband, Richard J. Trudel; children, Kevin Trudel (Elaine), Mary Trudel Leone (Dr. Donald Leone), Gregory J. Trudel (Teri), Kathleen Trudel King (Robert) and Julia Trudel Watson (Douglas); 22 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters, Jane Kenlon Wands of Apex, N.C., Mary Kenlon Thompson of Florence, S.C.; brother, Father Joseph Knute Kenlon, OFM Cap. She was predeceased by her triplet daughters, Jane Suzanne and Maureen Trudel; sisters, Virginia Kenlon, Gloria Kenlon Jurina; and brother, Francis Xavier Kenlon, Jr.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 27 at St. Jerome Roman Catholic Church, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Trudel’s honor may be made to St. Jerome Church, 23 Half Mile Rd, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For info or online guestbook, please go to: Magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk