OXFORD, Conn. - Clara Mary Shimko Swiderski died Sunday, Aug. 31. She was 59.
Swiderski was born April 9, 1955, in Norwalk, to Stephen and Josephine (Krysiuk) Shimko. After growing up in Norwalk, she worked as a medical assistant at Bridgeport Hospital and Norwalk hospital.
Swiderski is survived by her husband, Michael; brother, Stephen Shimko (Frankie) of Norwalk; sister, Joanne Maestro (Arthur( of Danbury; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 4 at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Friday, Sept. 5 at St. Ladislaus Church, 25 Cliff St., Norwalk 06854 with burial to follow at St. Johns Cemetery 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Donations in Swiderski’s name may be made to Cancer Treatment Centers of America, 1331 East Wyoming Ave., Philadelphia, Pa.
For more information, please visit: http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk